Wholesome snack that is so delicious, you almost won’t believe it’s healthy too.
The recipe for healthy body and happy soul. And for amazing-smelling kitchen! All you’ll need is few minutes and 4 ingredients you probably already have in your cupboards. Popcorn, almond butter (or any other kind of nut butter), honey, ground cinnamon and a little bit of water. You can easily substitute honey for maple or agave syrup if prefered.
Happy snacking! 🙂
HONEY AND ALMOND BUTTER POPCORN
- 1 bowl popcorn
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp water
- In a small saucepan mix almond butter, honey, cinnamon and water. Cook the mixture on a low heat for about a minute.
- Pour the mixture over popcorn and mix well – make sure every kernel is coated with it.
- Place popcorn on the baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread it evenly.
- Bake @ 150°C (302°F) for about 10 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before enjoying it.