Made with 100% plant-based ingredients, this pasta is considered a very nourishing and equally delicious lunch or dinner option. And thats just the way I like my food – healthy and tasty.
There are only 8 wholesome ingredients in this recipe and it’s very easy to make. You will need:
Made in literally 10 minutes, this recipe is perfect for busy days during the week.
PARSLEY PESTO PASTA
- 140 g plant-based pasta (pea pasta in this case)
- 40 g frozen parsley (or fresh)
- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 dl water
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- In the mean time, add all the ingredients (except pasta) in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- At the end, mix pasta with the sauce and enjoy!