This must be one of our favorite pancake recipes ever. It is sugar-free, plant-based and very healthy.
All you will need is spelt flour, bananas, plant-based milk, cinnamon and blueberries. How simple is that!
5-INGREDIENT BLUEBERRY PANCAKES (VEGAN)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 small ripe bananas (or 1 large)
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix all the ingredients (except blueberries) in high speed blender until smooth.
- Preheat the pan to medium heat (with a little bit of coconut oil).
- Pour in about 4 tablespoons of batter for each pancake. At this point, add few of the blueberries on top of the pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on the first side and another minute on the other side.
- Serve with additional blueberries and enjoy.