So creamy. So delicious! And so healthy! Made with fresh and colorful plant-based ingredients. And the best part: if you make a bigger portion, you’ll have delicious lunch or dinner for a few days.
You could also freeze it, this way you have nourishing meal already prepares and waiting for you in the freezer.
These are the ingredients:
CREAMY AND SPICY VEGGIE RISOTTO
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1,5 cups brown rice
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 chilli pepper (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 3 cups water
- salt + pepper to taste
- Place onion, coconut oil and a pinch of salt in a large pot and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, cover with a lid and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook on low to medium heat for about 30 minutes.