Made with wholesome plant-based ingredients, these cookies are just perfect sweet treat. They go so well with afternoon tea or coffee. Or just as an after dinner dessert.
These are the ingredients:
DARK CHOCOLATE AND RAISIN VEGAN COOKIES
Servings 12 cookies
- 4 tbsp oats (heaping)
- 5 tbsp sunflower seed flour
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 2 handfuls raisin
- 50 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 6 dates (soaked and then chopped)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (heaping)
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds)
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Form small balls with your hands and place them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Gently press down each of them so you flatted them a little.
- Bake them on 180°C (356°F) for 17-20 minutes.
- Leave them to cool a bit and enjoy!