Who would’ve thought few simple ingredients can produce such delicious tasting result. This lentil spread is perfect on rice cakes, toasts or just as a dip for roasted or raw veggies.
Here are all the ingredients you’ll need:
GREEN LENTIL SPREAD
- 1,5 cups raw lentils (soaked and then cooked)
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (heaping)
- 2 tsp tahini (heaping)
- 1/3 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 0,5 – 1 dl water
- salt + pepper to taste
- smoked paprika
- hemp seeds
- sunflower seeds
- fresh tomato
- Place roughly chopped onion, a pinch of salt and coconut oil in a small pan and sauté until onion becomes translucent.
- Add chopped garlic and cook for another minute or so.
- Place all the ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immedietely or store in airtight container.