Who would’ve thought these gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free mini sweet potato pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients only, as they taste so delicious. They are great option for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. And the kids will love them too!
These are all the needed ingredients:
MINI GLUTEN FREE SWEET POTATO PANCAKES
- 1 cooked sweet potato (without the skin, mashed)
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1/3 cup ground oats (oat flour)
- 1 whole eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (heated in a sauce pan over a medium heat)
- Place all the ingredients (except coconut oil and raspberries) in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Leave the batter to rest for 30 minutes to an hour, if you can.
- Melt some coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter on the hot pan for each pancake. Bake the pancakes cca 1 minute on the first side and another minute on the other side.
- Serve with hot raspberries.