This is for sure one of the easiest ways to include more veggies and greens into our meals. Very easy to make and so tasty.
this dish is full of plant-based protein, healthy carbs, fats and fiber. Not to mention all the micronutrients found in these amazing veggies.
ONE-POT VEGGIE CHICKPEA PASTA
- 2 cups ckickpea pasta
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 cups water
- 1 small broccoli (chopped)
- 1 big carrot (chopped)
- 1,5 cups homemade veggie sauce (you can use basil/tomato pasta sauce)
- 5 handfuls baby spinach
- salt + pepper to taste
- hemp seeds
- sunflower seeds
- Place onion and coconut oil in a large pan and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, carrots and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in veggie sauce with water, salt + pepper and add pasta.
- Mix everything together and cook for 10-20 minutes (depends on the type of pasta).
- When pasta is cooked, add baby spinach and mix, so the spinach wilts a bit.
- At the end, sprinkle some hemp and sunflower seeds on top and enjoy.