When it comes to easy and quick meals, plant-based pasta is my go-to. All you need is some pasta and pasta sauce (my mom’s homemade veggie sauce in this case). With some veggies and greens on the side, it makes for a wholesome meal.
Here are all the ingredients:
QUICK AND EASY PLANT-BASED PASTA
- 2 cups chickpea pasta (or any other plant-based pasta)
- 1 cup veggie sauce (any plant-based pasta sauce will do)
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 2/3 cucumber (chopped)
- sunflower seeds
- hemp seeds
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- When pasta is cooked, add the sauce and mix well.
- Serve with spinach and chopped cucumber. Sprinkle with hemp and sunflower seeds.