Rainbow veggie spring rolls – one of the easiest lunch options that don’t require cooking. All you need is rice paper, some veggies and tahini sauce. And that’s it!
Here is the list of all the ingredients:
RAINBOW VEGGIE SPRING ROLLS WITH TAHINI SAUCE
Servings 4 rolls
- 4 spring rolls rice paper wrappers
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 carrot (sliced – lenghtwise)
- 1 cup beans (cooked)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced – lenghtwise)
- 1 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp water (or more, if you want thinner consistency)
- Prepare tahini sauce by whisking together all the ingredients.
- Pour warm water into a large bowl. Dip the rice paper wrapper (one at the time) into the warm water for cca 10-15 seconds. Remove from water and place on work surface (ceramic or wooden cutting board for example).
- Place few pieces of each of the ingredients on top of the bottom 1/3 of the rice paper. Be careful to not overstuff the roll.
- Roll everything up tightly. Fold in the sides of the roll as you go, this way it will stick together better in my experience.
- Cut the rolls in half, sprinkle with some extra seeds if you like and serve with the sauce.