If you haven’t noticed, we are fans of easy but delicious meals over here. 🙂 And this one falls right into this category: easy, simple and delicious.
You only need 15 minutes and: rice noodles, coconut oil, red onion, tomatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red cabbage, chives, tahini, salt + pepper with some sliced almonds, sesame seeds and greens with lemon on the side.
RICE NOODLES WITH VEGGIES
- 200 g rice noodles
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 handful red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- salt + pepper to taste
- fresh chives (chopped
- sliced almonds
- sesame seeds
- lemon (juice)
- Cook rice noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- In the mean time, mix all the ingredients (except toppings and sides) and sauté them in a pan for about 10 minutes. Add some water if needed.
- When noodles are cooked, mix them with the veggie mix, add toppings and serve with sides.