These vegan dark chocolate chip cookies will be perfect for anyone who likes gluten-free, refined sugar-free, plant-based, easy to make and delicious cookies.
All you’re gonna need is: ground almonds, gluten-free oats, plant-based milk, almond butter, coconut nectar, coconut oil, salt, dark chocolate and cinnamon.
VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2/3 cup ground almonds (almond flour)
- 2/3 cup oats (gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar (agave syrup or maple syrup)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all the ingredients together, so you get a ball of dough. Cover with foil and leave to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Form cookies using your hands.
- Transfer cookies to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake on 180°C (356°F) for about 25 minutes.
- When they're done, transfer them to a cooling rack and let them cool for a bit.