Roasted chickpeas make for a great snack, but they are also a great addition to any salad. Especially in combination with avocado and olives.
You can of course substitute or add any ingredients you like. Different ideas and ingredients are welcomed in this recipe. For example, topping it with some nuts and seeds would be a great idea. 🙂
VEGAN ROASTED CHICKPEA SALAD
- 1 cup chickpeas (cooked)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Other Salad Ingredients:
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Mix all the ingredients for roasted chickpeas together.
- Spread the chickpeas in one layer on to baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the chickpeas for 10-15 minutes. Mix them occasionally.
- When chickpeas are done, add them to the rest of the salad ingredients and serve.