Green smoothies – one of the best things when it comes to quick, easy and nutritious snacks, wouldn’t you agree? What I love about this smoothie is, that you can squeeze in as many handfuls of spinach as you like, and you won’t even taste it. If you don’t have red currants on hands, you can substitute them with any berries or other fruit. Cherries are great in this recipe too!
The ingredients are:
WHOLESOME PLANT-BASED GREEN SMOOTHIE
- 1 or 2 handfuls baby spinach
- liquid of your choice (plant-based milk, coconut water, regular water)
- 1 handful red currants (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 5 chunks pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.